Life like monopoly.



esther leow jacquelyn melissa lim melissa tan qinning yingjie yihan



Friday, April 15, 2011

Recently, I've been thinking of what I want to do in the near future. More or less know I've thought what I wanna do. Planning of getting my BBT done during this period of attachment and then when I'm finished with my attachment, I would work at Cotton On, and take my driving practical lessons. Prayfully everything would go smooth and pass, when I'm back in RP for my Year 3 Sem 2, I would mug my ass off and give my fullest in my studies to end off my last race of my Poly life.


After I graduate, I plan to go Taiwan with my mama! Then I would go back to JetQuay and work full-time! Hehe because with a driving licence I would be able to drive a buggy! Work would be much better! ٩(͡๏̮͡๏)۶ After 1 year of the working world, I would go back to studying!! University! Hehehe business degree I hope!


Needa plan for my ministry as well! Anyhows, this is just a very brief idea, aren't very sure if this is what I really want and if this is the best! Let's see if it'll come to pass!


2 comment