Life like monopoly.



esther leow jacquelyn melissa lim melissa tan qinning yingjie yihan



Friday, April 13, 2012



Before most of them starts school next week, we decided to head down to JB! :) From our plans to go Batam, Bintan, we decided to settle it in JB!


Had a hard time persuading my mummy, and thank God she allowed me! So it was my first time going down JB with my friends - it was always w my family. And I enjoyed it so much! Haha, impromptu decision to do my nails, did it for like $20 bucks? Yeah! Hell worth it for a classic manicure and cute design art! Hehe. 


Traveled down to have the legendary A&W and satisfy our cravings of ice-cream yummy! Went back at like 6+... (cause of my mum) Ah wells, had dinner & slacked around Yishun after that!


I would wanna bring my mummy to JB like on one of the Sundays and show her how safe it is (I pray so) and that this would allow her to allow me to go w my friends in the future! Ahhhhh certainly hope so. 



0 comment