
|
Monday, October 7, 2013 Had an impromptu late night stay over at macdonalds yday / this morning with Germaine, Meimei and Weiling. I really enjoy like staying up late with friends (even though like my mom will be very sad hahahaha) but that aside, it made me reflect quite a lot. Amidst all the ramblings, sharings and all, being in this ministry for close to 5 years so so so so many things have changed and happened. I see the people who came in, who left, who was there and later moved on, from leaderships to leaderships, from lifegroups to lifegroups, from........ so many things. But one thing for sure, I know that we've been through milestones, we weren't where we were before. Things may lie in ruins, but there are fighters who will keep laboring in prayers - this I'm thankful. Surely people aren't perfect, leaders aren't, members aren't, nobody is. But I know my Father God will not and never sabotage His Church He so dearly loves. I really love my spiritual children in this group so so so much, sometimes I wish and pray that I can do more things for them, I feel that there's so many things I wish I can do for them, to help them grow but many times I just feel that I'm so limited. Heartaches after heartaches, disappointments after disappointments, I'd my fair share of joys and sorrows in being in this ministry. With the amount of time I've left, given in this ministry, I want to.................... Romans 8:28- And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. 0 comment |